Classroom in a Container
Schools in Africa can be very basic, with little security, poor electricity supply and simple protection from the elements. After spending time with schools in Africa we have seen how poor infrastructure can reduce the life of IT equipment. Container classrooms enable schools without existing suitable facilities to benefit from donated computer equipment.
Read more about a Classroom Container that we sent to Tanzania
Benefits to Beneficiaries
- Computers education enhances knowledge and learning for African communities. Knowledge empowers people, increasing their employability and their chances of living a better life.
- Having an IT classroom increases a school’s reputation and enrollment, motivating families to send their children to school.
- Put simply: your donation of an IT classroom has the potential to lift hundreds of families out of poverty and offer them hope for a brighter future.
Benefits to your organisation
- Container classrooms are a worthwhile and trustworthy investment of your Corporate Social Responsibility funds.
- Helps meet your environmental goals.
- Great media coverage through increased community involvement.
- As a major donor, you’ll get the opportunity to adopt a school in Africa. We’ll send you updates, including photos of your gift in action at the school.
- Talk to us if you are interested in visiting the school