GIVE A CLASSROOM
Join in this collaborative project by sponsoring a classroom in a container. Container classrooms are cost-effective, durable, portable and quick to provide. They can be custom made to meet the needs of the school and can be delivered across Africa.
Why are they needed?
Schools in Africa can be very basic, with little security, poor electricity supply and simple protection from the elements. After spending time with schools in Africa we have seen how poor infrastructure can reduce the life of IT equipment. Container classrooms enable schools without existing suitable facilities to benefit from donated computer equipment.
The Price Includes:
- Purchase & conversion of the container
- Fitted workstation/desks & Chairs.
- Up to 15 refurbished computers for 20’ container.
- Up to 30 refurbished computers for 40’ container.
- Shipping Cost to Africa
Benefits to Beneficiaries
- Computers education enhances knowledge and learning for African communities. Knowledge empowers people, increasing their employability and their chances of living a better life.
- Having an IT classroom increases a school’s reputation and enrollment, motivating families to send their children to school.
- Put simply: your donation of an IT classroom has the potential to lift hundreds of families out of poverty and offer them hope for a brighter future.
Benefits to your organisation
- Container classrooms are a worthwhile and trustworthy investment of your Corporate Social Responsibility funds.
- Helps meet your environmental goals.
- Great media coverage through increased community involvement.
- As a major donor, you’ll get the opportunity to adopt a school in Africa. We’ll send you updates, including photos of your gift in action at the school.
- Talk to us if you are interested in visiting the school
* A banner with your company name can be arranged at an extra cost