CORPORATE IT DONATION
Secure, Ethical, Easy
Computers 4 Africa provides a secure, ethical and easy solution for an organisation to make an IT donation. Finding a new home for your old IT equipment doesn't have to be costly or time consuming.
We offer a number of services:
1. Complete data destruction and reporting- at our secure facility in Kent.
2. Collection of equipment- free of charge.
3. Customised services- that meet your exact business requirements.
Helping you organisation save money whilst meeting your WEEE regulation requirements, is an added bonus in our pursuit to help people in Africa turn their dreams into reality.
Note: Computers 4 Africa only ships out working IT equipment and endeavours to ship 100% of usable donations. In the event that certain items cannot be used (usually due to age or sub-Pentium 4), they are dismantled on site and passed on to one of our accredited partners- who will dispose of the equipment in line with WEEE legislation. As a social enterprise any money raised by its sale (or that of specialist or unsuitable kit) is used to further our work in Africa.
If you would like to know more please contact us for a personalised solution.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Is an obligation, beyond that required by the law and economics, for a firm to pursue long-term goals that are good for society
- The continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as that of local communities and society at large
- About how a company manages its business process to produce an overall positive impact on society
Working with Computers 4 Africa can help your company or organisation meet its Corporate Social Responsibility goals.
Planet and Environment
Donating your IT equipment can significantly reduce your carbon footprint as the reuse of each computer halves its environmental impact.
Donating IT to us benefits some of the most disadvantaged young people in the world; it contributes to a dramatic improvement in their education and life chances. An IT educated student in Africa has better employment opportunities after graduation, meaning higher wages and the chance to bring move out of poverty all thanks to your old equipment. When you donate details of the community that have benefited from your donation, including photographs and messages from the beneficiaries can be available to share with your stakeholders. It gives employees and businesses in the UK a chance to contribute to a genuine cause and see the effect of their generosity.
“Being good is good for business” - Anita Roddick (founder of the Body Shop) definition of CSR